Thursday, February 18, 2010

"Waiting"

I try to talk to you but I don't know what say. I am afraid you don't want me to say anything. So I don't. But inside of me there are words waiting to come out and tell you how I feel-like how I miss you. And how I love you despite my broken heart. And how I need you in my life. And especially how much I want you. But those words may forever stay in my heart-locked inside. Sometimes I wonder if there are words locked inside of you too.... but I'll never know so I'll keep Waiting. -Author unknown.

3 comments:

Diane said...

Wow, Buffy, you captured that sentiment completely!

Emelie said...

Hi Buffy, I see you new at Nora's all Art, gld to see you, I am there also and thought I would come by and see your art, I like it, enjoyed your writing, enjoyed the whole visit.

I think you will like the workshop,
great videos and a lot now and another on Friday. Been working hard on faces. See you there Emelie

jgr said...

Hi Buffy,
I love the intensity of her expression and the gray/blue color makes for a nice 'mood'