Saturday, November 21, 2009

"Prayer for a child

I started making this girl yesterday,when I realized she was an "Angel" I received a phone call from my daughter telling me that she was on her way to the hospital with my grandson who just turned one. He woke up from his nap with bruises all over him for no reasons,they were'nt like normal bruisesand they got worst all through the night,thats when my daughter decided to call the doctor.He had'nt fallen or was never hit so we knew something wasn't right. He's in the hospital now,it has something to do with his platelettes,if my daughter had not caught this in time he could have easily bled internally with a simple fall that most one year olds do,especially just learning how to walk. This is the same baby that was born prematurely and had alot of complications when he was born.So please say a few prayers for him. Thank you.

2 comments:

Suz said...

Oh Buffy, I will indeed pray for him!
and you too!
Hang in there and let us know

Suz said...

Buffy, I'm still praying