Thursday, April 5, 2012

Its about time....




I know,I know, I havent been here in so long or blogger either. I apologize. Life got in the way. Had some health issues that had me worried. I had a ugly mole on my leg that kept getting bigger and scaly,I had it for a really long time and finally got it looked at,they took a biopsy and a couple of weeks later I found out I had skin cancer,called spuamous cell carcinoma,which is really not caused by the sun,its from scar tissue and I did have a little lump removed from that spot awhile ago. And well I googled it and thought I was gonna die,I was convinced that it spread because they found another spot on my lip and had to take a biopsy of that too. I made myself sick over it.(Don't ever google a medical condition lol) After all of that worry,crying,sickness and some stitches later I'm happy to report that they got it all in my leg and that my lip was not anything! On a another sad note, we lost a very special part of our family, our dog Foxy,Which I'm sure all you dog and cat lovers out there know how hard it is. She had a tumor in her stomach that just kept growing,the vet said she only had a month to live which was back in october but we were blessed with a few extra months with her,she was only about eight years old, we always said she found us,she was a stray that just came up to my daughter while we were visiting my inlaws,she really wanted to keep it but I told her we needed to find her real home,so after we ask everybody in the surrounding neighborhood if they knew anything about her and a trip to the vet to find out if they knew anything,got her a clean bill of health my daughter got her way and we brought her home and she became a part of our family. So anyway thats why I havent been blogging,I guess you could say its been a rough start of the year but I'm thankful thats its spring and time for new beginnings.

7 comments:

Momo Luna S!gnals said...

Welcome back! So sorry to hear about your dog, i know by heart how heart it is to lose a pet, a part of the family as well.

Wonderful, tender paintings.
Sending you warm, sweet greetz!

manomij said...

So glad you are back and gosh I hope you are ok now. It sounds like it has been very hard for you! Sending you abig hug!
ManonX

WrightStuff said...

You have had a traumatic time. So sorry about your dog, they truly are members of the family. I know you must be hurting terribly.

Keep taking care of you.

Mary said...

Praying your path is smoothing out, with less curves, bumps, ups and downs.

Hugs!

Diane said...

Welcome back Buffy! I think a change of seasons was in order for you and your family. I'm so glad to hear that all is well with you, but so sorry to hear about your Foxy. I know how special our pets are, especially after what we've been through with Bob (who's doing great right now!)
I hope you and your family have a great Easter and a happy Summer!
P.S. We'll be enjoying our Granddaughter!
:)

wandamarie.blogspot.com said...

HOW cute these all are buffy! and pretty colors that i LOVE! thank you for the kudos on my blog. i hope you are enjoying a change in the weather and so sorry to hear of foxy! xo

jgr said...

Hi Buffy,
Sorry to hear the sad news about Foxy, it is hard to loose the furry loved ones. Glad YOU are healing though!! Happy Spring, my friend.