Monday, April 23, 2012

I've got a secret!


If you want to take your drawing to the next level,then check out drawingsecretsrevealed.com. Thats my secret and I wanted to share it with you. The prices are reasonable and the customer service is the best. You can sign up for a membership or purchase each lesson by itself. The first picture that is posted is of my grandsons,they got a professional photograph done and I just loved the picture so much that I wanted to draw it and the second one is one of the lessons from drawingsecretsrevealed that I just finished. I do hope you check it out. Have a great week.

5 comments:

jgr said...

These drawings are looking good.

Connie said...

Your drawings are intriguing. You are so talented. I am your newest follower. Please accept my invitation to visit my blog and hopefully you will decide to follow me too. Connie :)

Marilyn Rock said...

I'm trying to catch up with everyone. My husband is home from hospital and hope I can get back to some things I enjoy - one of which is viewing your art. xxoo

wanda miller said...

i've missed you buffy, like seeing you oft. it gets harder and harder for me to post so regularly! what a great idea about the drawing and love how you are doing!

Jenny Lee Wentworth said...

Hmmm, thanks for sharing! I love seeing your pics on instagram. :)
♥Jenny