Saturday, May 31, 2008

Sweet Magnolias and a Chocolate pound cake!


I just thought I would show you what I did all morning! BAKED!! The cookies are Reeces peanut butter cup cookies, I got the recipe from my good friends Jennifer Appel and Allysa Torey over at the Magnolia Bakery in Greenwich Village in new york city! Actually I don't even know them but I do love their recipes and the way the bakery is decorated. All Vintage!! So as far as I'm concerned if you bake as good as them and you decorate with vintage stuff then I consider you a friend. If you like to bake then I suggest getting their cookbook "The magnolia Bakery cookbook" Delicious recipes! Then theres the yummy chocolate poundcake. Which I got the recipe from a good friend. This cake always goes over well at all kind of get togethers.If you would like the recipe just email me and I'll be happy to give it to you.


My daughter Niki had a softball party this afternoon and I volunteered to bake desserts. Of course I have to include something vintage into my day so I used a vintage green glass cake stand and then a crystal tray for the cookies. My husband thought it was crazy to bring them to the pool but all went well and the kids had fun.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey! Its Juice. Look what I found!! Katies Rose Cottage has a blog at blogspot!! Maybe you can add her, and she has some realllly good blogs as her friend you should look at too! http://www.katiesrosecottage.blogspot.com/
or just type in katiesrosecottage in a search box
<3

Anonymous said...

http://tulle.livejournal.com/338871.html
here is the link to that girls journal, its so pretty i think!
<3